Argentina’s Herencia Custom Garage, based in Buenos Aires, has quickly become one of our favorite builders. We recently featured their incredible R100 tracker, and now they are back with their 34th build, this 1994 Honda XR600R street tracker.
“HCG” is an extension of the menswear brand Herencia Argentina, which is heavily involved in the country’s custom culture scene. Federico Lozada and German Karp build custom bikes to order, as well as hot rods and rat rods. German gave us the full specs on this, their newest beauty.
XR600R Street Tracker: Details
- Bike: XR600R, 1994
- Forks: KTM690 w/Brembo caliper
- Bars: Pro Taper
- Hand controls: CRF donor bike, Shimano Short Reach lever
- Lights: Dual KC LEDs
- Tank: Custom modified
- Tail: Herencia Custom Garage w/integrated light and glovebox
- Rear Shock: Redone at Ivan’s shop
- Wheels: 19/18 Avon Distanzia on Takasago rims
- Alloy Akainik chainring
- FLO MX footpegs (a pain in the a– to adapt them)
- Stainless Exhaust with Herencia custom-designed muffler
- New carb with UNI filter
- The charging system was upgraded with a new one who charges a battery to run the dual KC’s
- Subframe rebuilt at HCG
- Motor: Ultra-detailed by IVAN MOTORS, who forced us to build one of the cleanest and most detailed bikes that we have built.
- Also has a surfboard carrier!
- Paint by Alejandro Minissale of Minissale Paint Shop
Photos by Pablo Franco.
Follow the Builder
- German Karp: @karp_hcg
- Federico Lozada: @fedecubik
- Herencia Custom Garage: Web
- Herencia Argentina: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Web