Honda’s NX650 dual-sport, the “Dominator,” has become a popular platform for tracker and scrambler builds in recent years. The 44-horse single packs respectable grunt, and the bike has surprisingly good lines once the fairings are pulled off.
“SEVENTYNATOR” is a standout of the breed, an NX650 custom tracker built by BIM Motos of La Coruña, Spain, in collaboration with Is Not a Crime. The vintage XT500 tank, polished to a wicked gleam, and the retro Firestones contrast very well with the modern Exup forks and trick Akrapovic exhaust. BIM Motos shaped the rear section, seat, and various reservoirs.
This is one special bike, and we can’t wait to see what Is Not a Crime and BIM Motos come up with next.
- Firestone Champion Deluxe tires
- Exup front forks 10 cm
- Akrapovic exhaust pipe
- New rear shocks
- Vintage xt500 tank
- Relocated ignition lock
- Handmade rear section and seat By Bim Moto
- K&N pod filters
- Renthal bars
- Biltwell grips
- HandMade Oil Brake Tanks By Bim Moto
Follow the Builder!
- Photos By @david_portela
- Follow Is Not a Crime: Facebook | Instagram | Web
- Follow BIM Motos: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Web
Other NX650 Customs:
- NX650 Tracker by Cafe Ricycles
- NX650 Tracker by Marco Di Marcello
- NX650 Scrambler by Dream Wheels Heritage