Since opening its doors in 2015, Blip Roasters has become one of the world’s great motorcycle havens. Located in the West Bottoms of Kansas City, Missouri, the roastery and coffee shop has fostered a community based around coffee, motorcycles, and sustainability. Says founder Ian Davis:
“The community we embrace opens doorways to be part of a worldwide family, an outlet that transcends borders of language and nationality. Here at Blip Roasters, motorcycles and coffee alike are used as catalysts to unify, to grow and to enhance our lives and the lives around us.”
That isn’t just lip service. Blip Roasters has found friends worldwide, becoming a destination for motorcycle aficionados across the country. There are few places on earth that have succeeding in creating such a welcoming atmosphere for motorcyclists — a home. Places like the Ace Cafe in London, Brother Moto in Atlanta, and Lucky Wheels Garage in LA come to mind.
The journey, of course, has not been without hardship. Just five months after opening in their original location, a fire that began in another part of the building destroyed nearly everything for the fledgling business — beans, supplies, equipment, apparel. Ian and the Blip crew survived, reopening in their current location at 1101 Mulberry Street.
Unfortunately, given the economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Blip Roasters is in jeopardy once again. Now they’re raffling off their 1982 Yamaha Virago XV750 built by Mantra Moto, featured in both the Handbuilt Show and Fuel Cleveland. Proceeds will go directly to Blip to help them survive during this difficult time. Your entry will directly help Blip and Ian make it through the next several months of hardship. Blip Roasters is a part of our worldwide motorcycle family. Please consider supporting them during this time…and hey, you might win one very rad motorcycle in the process.
- Custom built pipe with Super Trapp exhaust
- Rear Strut from Hagon Shocks
- Custom seat upholstery with removable tank belt
- Front fork assembly from suzuki gsxr 1000
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Custom fabricated rear-sets
- Shifting is set up in moto-gp format (1 up, 4 down). willing to adjust to normal format for buyer
- Halo headlight mounted with custom fabricated bracket with 3 position switch under rear of gas tank (halo, low & bright)
- MotoGadget M-Lock RFID switch for turning bike on and off with hidden push button for ignition hidden under tank
- Tires are 100% tread- Brand new
- Clear Title