Custom cafe racer built from a 1983 Honda Goldwing GL1100. 1100cc, 4-cylinder engine. Only about 500 miles since the rebuild. About 30,000 miles on the engine before the build. Clean title. Bike is ready to ride! This bike will last between 250,000-400,000 miles with minimal maintenance.
About the build:
– Front suspension from 2009 Yamaha R1
– mono-shock conversion, GXR1000 rear suspension
– MT-09 break light in custom tail piece
– electronics have been upgraded to operate as that of a modern sport bike.
– Regulator/rectifier upgraded to support lithium battery
– new LED headlight in billet housing
– new digital Koso speedometer with many additional functions
– Custom patina type paint job.
– Carburetors fully rebuilt, dynotuned and synchronized
– All engine seals and gaskets replaced. No leaks.
– Aftermarket exhaust. Very deep, classic roar.
Only bike of its kind. Come check it out!
Custom sport bike. Cafe Racer. Read Less