Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code
Is your motorcycle insurance too expensive? High insurance rates have long plagued motorcyclists in Canoga Park and across the country, as if the insurance companies wanted to keep us off the road. That’s why we teamed up with a wide range of top-rated motorcycle insurance providers. It’s simple to key in your zip code and find insurers that cover motorcycles in Canoga Park, then compare premiums and coverage.
Canoga Park Motorcycle Liability Insurance
This portion of your policy is used for any situation in which you are to blame for damage or injury caused to someone else or their property. Even though it won’t protect you or your bike, it may protect your passenger if you have one. You should ask your agent.
Collision Coverage for Motorcycles
This type of coverage pays for the restoration or replacement of your bike in the event of a collision, no matter who was at fault. If you don’t have this coverage, you could be on the hook for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in damage to your motorcycle.
Motorcycle Comprehensive Coverage
This pays for repairs to your motorcycle if it’s damaged in some way other than a collision. This might be caused by acts of God, fire or criminal damage. Sometimes companies call this Other Than Collision insurance.
Uninsured Motorist Insurance
Coverage from motorists lacking insurance comes strongly recommended for motorcyclists in Canoga Park and the rest of California. That is due to the fact roughly 14.7% of California drivers haven’t got insurance. As car or truck owners are frequently the culprit in accidents with cycles, it can be vital to take care of oneself fiscally. Even though supplemental coverage could possibly raise your Canoga Park (CA) motorcycle insurance rates, it could well be worth the extra price tag – above all in case of an automobile accident.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Guidelines
The state of California has rules prescribing the minimum amount of liability coverage you will need to possess.
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for Individual: $15,000
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Parties: $30,000
- Liability Limit for Property Damage: $5,000
Don’t forget that standard liability insurance coverage isn’t going to offer protection to the rider, the the motorbike, or passengers – only your legal risk.
Motorcycle Insurance Quotes in Canoga Park
There are lots of variables that go into determining how much you pay for motorcycle insurance. As an example:
- Type of Bike.
- Driving Record.
- Coverage Type.
- Level of Coverage.
The good news is, we make it easy to review policies and rates from a range of companies. To begin, just submit your zip code. Then, you can select the insurers that interest you.
Just about anything with two wheels can be insured. Below are some considerations for certain popular types of motorcycles.
- Sport Bikes: Without a doubt, these can be incredibly expensive to keep insured. Why? Because sport bikes are exceptionally powerful and prone to accidents. Countless sport riders neglect to buy more than the mandatory liability coverage, just to cut costs. This is a mistake, as even the slightest collision can lead to thousands in damage to the plastics of these bikes.
- Choppers and Bobbers: Is your bike highly modified? If so, you should consider Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE) coverage. Without this coverage, the majority of such parts aren’t going to be included in the event of an accident. Rather, you will only be paid the value of your bike, exclusive of modifications.
- Scooters: Be sure and insure your scooter or moped. Typically, these policies are quite reasonable, and worth the money in the event of a mishap.
- Dirt Bikes, ATVs, and Side-by-Sides: Talk with the off-road parks and trail networks in the Canoga Park vicinity. Liability insurance may actually be necessary. Typically, these policies are less expensive than for street bikes.
Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code