Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code
If you have a bike to insure, we can help. Motorcycle insurance premiums are based on a multitude of factors, including the style, displacement, and condition of the motorcycle, as well as how much you ride, where the bike is stored, and your driving record.
Premiums can vary considerably from company to company. It’s vital to compare premiums from several insurers, which we’ve made easy.
Motorcycle Liability Coverage
This pays any hospital expenses and/or property damages for which you’re found liable in the event of an accident. Remember, liability doesn’t protect your own bike or medical expenses if you’re hurt.
Collision Protection for Motorcycles
This pays to repair or replace your bike in case of an accident with another vehicle or fixed object. Just dropping your bike in the garage can result in hundreds of dollars worth of damage, and this coverage could prove itself well worth the cost.
Comprehensive Motorcycle Coverage
This pays to repair your motorcycle if it’s damaged in some way other than a traffic accident. This might be the result of disasters like severe storms and tornadoes, as well as theft and fire. This is also known as Other Than Collision insurance.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Insurance against uninsured motorists is highly recommended for bikers in Compton and the rest of CA. Why? Due to the fact that roughly 14.7% of California drivers haven’t got any kind of coverage. Because motorists are very often to blame in collisions involving motorcycles, make sure to defend oneself money wise. While additional coverage might possibly increase your Compton motorcycle insurance fees, it might possibly be well worth the added fees.
California Minimum Requirements For Motorcycle Insurance
Liability coverage covers you in financial terms should you be found to be to blame for injuries or destruction to a third party.
- $15,000: bodily injury liability maximum for someone injured in an accident
- $30,000: bodily injury liability maximum for all persons injured in one accident
- $5,000: property-damage liability maximum for a single accident
Remember that standard liability protection is unable to cover the motorcyclist, the bike, or any passengers – only your legal liability.
Motorcycle Insurance Quotes in Compton
Without allowing for a number of variables, it’s difficult to estimate what it will cost to insure a bike. Some basic information on you and your motorcycle is really needed to predict the premiums you’ll have to pay. The good news is, we work with many of the very best motorcycle insurance providers, which can provide price quotes and coverage on the internet. When you enter in your zip code, you’ll see a list of respected motorcycle insurance providers in your area. From there, you can choose the insurance providers from whom you want to receive quotes and information.
Classes of Motorcycles Insured
It’s easy to insure nearly anything with two wheels, even three or four!
- Supersports: Typically, sport bikes–known as supersports to insurance agents–can be ridiculously expensive to insure. After all, they are involved in more accidents, and they are especially popular among young, often beginner motorcyclists. Your driving history will have a huge effect on the cost of insuring such a bike. If you are in your twenties, the rates will be massive. As you grow older, the premiums often drop appreciably. Countless sport riders fail to buy collision or comprehensive coverage, in order to save money. However, this is not advisable, as sport bike plastics can be incredibly costly to fix.
- Custom Builds: If you own a custom bagger, sport bike, chopper, or other custom bike, consider insuring your investment. Without coverage, most custom or aftermarket parts aren’t covered if there is an accident. Instead, you’ll be compensated for the value of your stock bike.
- Scooters: Insurance is just common sense, whether you are required to or not. Scooters are so affordable, you could avoid collision and comprehensive coverage, and secure liablity coverage. You might find that such coverage is pretty cheap, and worth the cost.
- Dirt Bikes, ATVs, and Side-by-Sides: Talk to the off-road vehicle parks and trail networks in the Compton vicinity. Liability coverage might be required. Typically, this coverage is reasonably priced.
Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code