Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code
If you’re looking for motorcycle insurance in San Bernardino, we can help. With the overall economy, everyone wants to cut costs. Having a motorcycle should not be a luxury, yet high-priced insurance charges can certainly make it seem like it is. No problem. We make it easy to do a comparison of prices from reputable motorcycle insurance companies including GEICO, Progressive, and Nationwide…online.
Liability Insurance for San Bernardino Motorcyclists
The most rudimentry form of coverage, it pays any hospital expenses or property damages for which you are held at fault in the event of an accident. Liability does not protect your own machine or medical expenses if you’re injured.
Collision Insurance for Your Bike
This sort of coverage is designed to pay for the repair or replacement of your bike in the case of a collision, regardless of the party who caused it. Just dropping your motorcycle in a parking lot can result in hundreds of dollars of damage, and this coverage could be a life-saver.
Comprehensive Motorcycle Coverage
This covers weather and theft damage. Some insurers call this Other Than Collision coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance
Insurance coverage against motorists whose vehicle is not covered by insurance comes recommended for bikers in San Bernardino and the rest of California. That is due to the fact approximately 14.7% of California road users lack insurance. Considering that car or truck owners are more often than not at fault in traffic accidents involving cycles, it can be vital to look after yourself economically. Even though additional coverage can easily escalate your San Bernardino (CA) motorcycle insurance payments, it might be well worth the added price – particularly in case there is a major accident.
Motorcycle Insurance Liability Limits
Liability insures you money wise should you be found at fault for injuries or destruction to a third party.
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for Individual Individual: $15,000
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Persons: $30,000
- Liability Limit for Property Damage: $5,000
Do not forget that liability insurance coverage will not protect you, the motorcycle, or anyone riding two-up – only your legal vulnerability.
San Bernardino Motorcycle Insurance Quotes
It’s difficult to estimate the cost of coverage without considering a number of important variables. By and large, bikers only think about the type of bike they ride and their driving record, but factors such as where they live, types of coverage, liability limits, extra protections, and special discounts are all important. The good news is, we work with most of the major insurers that insure motorcycles in San Bernardino. They can offer you rates and quotes online. When you enter in your zip code, you’ll see a list of respected motorcycle insurance carriers in San Bernardino. After that you can start going over rates and policies from the insurance carriers you select.
Eligible Types of Motorcycles
Whether you ride a sportbike, standard, V-twin cruiser or even a scooter or dirt bike, you can insure it.
- Supersports: These can be outrageously costly when it comes to insurance. Rates drop appreciably as we age. Lots of sport riders fail to buy more than the mandatory liability coverage, in order to save money. However, this isn’t preferred, as sport bikes can be very expensive to fix because of their fairings.
- Custom Bikes: If you live in San Bernardino and your bike you own a customized bike, you should be thinking about coverage that will protect your investment, also known as Custom Parts and Equipment coverage. If you don’t have coverage, the replacement of such parts won’t be protected in the event of an accident. No, you’ll be compensated for the value of your bike, exclusive of upgrades.
- Scooters: Remember to cover your scooter or moped. Ordinarily, such coverage is quite reasonable, and worth the cost in the event of a collision.
- Dirt Bikes, ATVs, and Side-by-Sides: Sometimes private off-road parks and public trail systems require liability insurance. Typically, these policies are more affordable than for street-legal bikes.
Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code