Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code
Are you one of Tarzana’s many residents looking to save some money on insurance? Here at BikeBound, we can help you get a great deal when finding a policy for your bike. It doesn’t matter whether you want to change insurers or insure a new bike. The advantage lies in the relationships we enjoy with a diverse array of premier motorcycle insurers. As soon as you submit your zipcode, we locate the premier motorcycle insurance companies in Tarzana, CA, enabling you to compare rates from them – on the web!
Minimum Motorcycle Insurance for Tarzana Riders
The state of California dictates the minimum motorcycle insurance required. Liability insurance is insurance for what the policyholder is legally obligated to pay due to bodily injury or property damage caused to another individual. California has published the minimum liability coverage. There are 3 minimum liability limits laid out:
- $15,000: Liability Coverage for Personal Injury of a Single Person in an Accident
- $30,000: Liability Coverage for Personal Injuries of All Persons in an Accident
- $5,000: Liability Coverage for Property Damage
Yes, less coverage will mean less costly motorcycle insurance. On the other hand, less coverage equates to higher risks that your insurance payout won’t cover your total health care expenses if you injure or get injured by another driver. Remember that the cost of medical care and personal property often increasesmore quickly than legislation gets changed.
Keeping Your Premiums Affordable
Are you wondering how to reduce your insurance rates? You’ve got several options.
- Complete a class from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF).
- Don’t get tickets.
- Only pay for comprehensive coverage during the winter months.
- Avoid sport bikes if you can.
Tarzana Motorcycle Insurance Quotes
It is difficult to predict the cost of insuring a bike without looking at certain important variables. How old you are, your driving record, and the make and model of motorcycle being insured are all major, as is the type and extent of coverage you choose. Fortunately, we make it easy to compare rates and policies from a range of trustworthy insurance companies. When you enter in your zip code, you’ll find a list of reputable motorcycle insurance companies in Tarzana. After that you can begin reviewing rates and policies from the insurance carriers you select.
Whether you own a sportbike, standard, V-twin cruiser or even a scooter, coverage is available.
- Sport Bikes: If you reside in Tarzana and ride a sport bike, it is likely you are aware that they can be incredibly costly to insure. Rates lower significantly as we age. A lot of sport riders fail to obtain anything more than liability coverage, just to save some money. Often this is a mistake, as even the slightest mishap can cause thousands of dollars in damage to the bodywork of these motorcycles.
- Customs and Cafe Racers: Tarzana, like a lot of California, has a good sized custom bike community. If your motorcycle you have a bike that’s been heavily customized, you should look at Custom Parts and Equipment coverage (CPE). This type of coverage is most suitable for custom cruisers, choppers, cafe racers, and motorcycles with significant man hours of labor. Without this coverage, the replacement of rare and expensive parts won’t be protected in the event of an accident. Instead, you’ll only be paid the blue book value of your machine.
- Scooters and Mopeds: Remember to get coverage for your scooter or moped. In most cases, these policies are quite affordable, and worth the money in the event of a mishap.
- Dirt Bikes: Insuring your dirt bikes is not merely a good idea, it’s a requirement on some public lands. Fortunately, coverage for dirt bikes is reasonably priced.
Rates & Policies Online
Enter Zip Code